Well, up until today this was just like a timeline for Jason and I to keep track of the pregnancy.
Now I decided, why not share with others? When we first found out I was pregnant we made two purchases. We bought a treadmill and a new bed. I knew I would not want to go to the gym all the time so a treadmill was a good idea. We had not been sleeping well before so we made the plunge and got a new king sized bed. Brinkley LOVES it! I saw the bedding on a commercial and ordered it! In retrospect, both were good purchases.
In baby news,we are scheduled for a level two ultrasound in Kansas City on November 10th. We should (HOPEFULLY) be able to find out the genders of the babies then.

9 comments:
I am SO SO SO jealous... I want a kind size bed!
:)
Take care!
Sylvia C.
Yay! I'm so happy fo ryou guys!!!I'm with Sylvia on the King size bed though...
Screw the bed....I'll take ya babies! LOL
I am excited beyond belief. I do have one concern... how is the world going to deal with the ABSOLUTELY MOST BEAUTIFUL babies it has ever seen; not to mention the most intelligent!!!!
I love this!! I love that I get to feel like I'm in on it every step of the way even though I live...far, far away! I'm so excited! The babies may just be the most spoiled babies ever! I love them already!
KING!
i meant king (ok, a kind bed would be nice, too)
;)
Sylvia
This is so cool! I like the baby who is peeking out at us. I think that is the prissy little girl you are having.
Great Aunt Julie
Julie you are a turd
But we may find out tonight!
I am so excited to have TWO GRANDSONS! Robyn, do you remember the story about when you were a baby, barely talking, and went to an auction with your dad. Both your grandpas were there and you said, "TWO GRANDPAS!" Now we get to say, "TWO GRANDSONS!"
I'm not sure how to deal with this gender, though. I'm not accustomed to this. It will be an exciting new venture! Life is good!
Anxiously awaiting,
Grandma Linda
Post a Comment