Brody and Jayce have officially been in this world longer than they were in my tummy. Mom asked me which one went faster and I am really not sure. When I was pregnant and on bedrest the days were really long because I was bored. Then once the boys got here the days were long because they never ended! Twins have definately been a challenge; luckily I am pretty competitive! Jason and I have really enjoyed the past couple months and are glad to be through the "newborn" stage. As Jason put it, "they are little people now!" and we are having a lot of fun. Both boys are crawling everywhere and furniture walking. I think they will be taking steps without holding on any time now. They had an awesome Christmas (7 to be exact) They figured out the whole present opening thing and attended Christmas celebrations in Clinton, Shelbina, and Bethany. I wanted to take a lot of pictures to put in an album for their first Christmas. I may have gone a little overboard because when I went to get them developed their were 217. I have always liked taking pictures and now that I have two cute boys, well why not? Happy Holidays and enjoy!
Christmas #1-Our Family, Clinton
Christmas #2-Grandma Linda and Grandpa Gary's
Christmas #3-Grandpa Moore's
Christmas #4-Great Grandma and Grandpa Moore's
Christmas #5-Grandma and Grandpa Price's
Christmas #6-Great Grandpa and Grandma Price's
Christmas #7-Great Grandma Polley's
On the non-holiday side, we went to the doctor last week for their regular 9 month check up. He gave us some medicine to help with their congestion at night and they have been sleeping better so that was great. Brody is in the 75% for height and weight and Jayce is between the 25% and 50%. Their heads are huge! Brody's is in the 100% and Jayce isn' far behind! Here are their stats.
Brody-HEAD 19 inches HEIGHT 29 inches WEIGHT 22 pounds
Jayce -HEAD 18.5 inches HEIGHT 28.5 inches WEIGHT 19.5 pounds

1 comment:
I find it SO funny that both our boys ended up topless at a Christmas celebration!
It really was great spending time with them the other night!
hope to see ya again soon!
Post a Comment