Tuesday, March 9, 2010

11 Months

11 Months Well this month has really flown by! Guess that is why I am posting this a few weeks late. :) Brody and Jayce are becoming busy bodies. They are both walking everywhere. I don't know if they are going through a growth spurt or what. Last night when we got home they each had a milk at 4:30 and then by 5:45 they were hungry. Listen to their 6 course meal: fruity cheerios, cheddar cheese chunks, a large banana, chicken, a couple bites of beans, a few more fruity cheerios for dessert. Pigs! I can't imagine when they are teenagers. Of course, I know they need more food because they never stop moving! Sunday we went to Warrensburg. We needed to go to Lowes so they boys got to ride in the racecar shopping cart with two side by side steering wheels. They really enjoyed the race car. Then we went to Wendy's and took our food to West Park. Brody and Jayce ate french fries and tried out the swing and slide. They especially loved the swing. I think I will try to upload the video of the boys swinging at the park but videos seem to take forever on here so we will see!

No comments: