Our little monkeys
Getting the house ready to sell!
New Kitchen
Well between getting our house up for sale, looking for a new job, and looking for a new place to live we have been pretty busy. Jason’s principal contract starts July 1 so we have to get going on this stuff. I am such a planner it is driving me crazy but the first step is to try to get our house sold. We had a list of all the things we wanted to complete before we felt our house was ready and we somehow checked almost the whole list off. Good feeling, just hoping the hard work pays off. It is scary to try to sell a house right now but I must say our house looks the best it has ever looked! I wish we would have done the kitchen a few years ago so I could enjoy it a little longer! Anyways, the realtor came this week and we have our first showing today. It is going to be a challenge to keep the house clean but we will do our best.
Of course this time of the year is busy anyway, so I was ready for the time change! I feel like I can get so much more done in an evening, which helps. We are having a small birthday party for immediate family and Clinton friends this weekend so I have also been trying to get ready for that. We are so excited about the joint present Jason and I and the grandparents got the boys! They are going to love it, pics to come!
Of course this time of the year is busy anyway, so I was ready for the time change! I feel like I can get so much more done in an evening, which helps. We are having a small birthday party for immediate family and Clinton friends this weekend so I have also been trying to get ready for that. We are so excited about the joint present Jason and I and the grandparents got the boys! They are going to love it, pics to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment